In Partnership with Hudson Headwaters Health Network
As partners in wellness, we believe the arts are crucial to self-care and stress reduction. We are pleased to offer HHHN employees members-only access to two of The Hyde Collection’s most popular membership levels at a reduced rate of 20%*. Discounts available beginning April 1, 2023 through April 1, 2024.
Regularly $95 and offered at 20% off for $76
Covers two adults in the same household plus:
- NEW! Option to host birthday parties for children or grandchildren in your family under 18 (during Museum hours, restrictions may apply)
- Free admission, free or discounted family activities, vacation workshops, and summer arts programs
- Free admission to the Museum and members-only special programs, including New Member Mixers
- Exclusive members-only news before general public
- Invitation to exclusive exhibition opening receptions
- Free or discounted admission to programs, trips, and On Screen @ The Hyde films
- NEW! Free admission to Art After Hours on the third Thursday of every month, 5-8 pm
- 10% Museum Shop discount
- Enjoy the Empire State Reciprocal Programand visit over 20 museums throughout New York for free!
- Access to the Museum Travel Alliance (MTA) Program, which spans the globe and offers access to exclusive travel opportunities led by curators and scholars
Regularly $125 and offered at 20% off for $100
All of the above benefits plus:
- Member privileges & discounts at over 1,000 museums across the U.S., Canada, and beyond, through the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) program
- Complimentary admission for an additional two (2) guests
- NEW! Enjoy special perks with Adirondack Theatre Festival!
For questions, please contact Director of Development, Kate Wilkins at 518.792.1761 ext. 346 or [email protected].