Starting May 1, The Hyde welcomes back visitors Thursday through Sunday (by appointment only):
10 am – 12:30 pm for seniors and high-risk individuals only.
Closed between 12:30 pm and 1 pm daily for cleaning.
1 pm – 5 pm appointments are available to the general public.Reserve Tickets Now
Appointment-Only Re-Opening Plan
The safety of our visitors and staff remains our number one priority.
Everyone at The Hyde Collection is thrilled to welcome visitors back to the Museum. Rest assured that we follow all of the guidelines and protocols from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Governor Andrew Cuomo’s New York Forward, and Warren County. If you’re not feeling well, please delay your visit. (Please call our Admission Desk, 518-792-1761 ext. 350 to let them know you will not be able to make it in.)
We can’t wait to see you at The Hyde!
Planning Your Visit: Visits to The Hyde Collection will be by appointment only. Please arrive at your designated time. Guests will remain outside the Museum doors until the front desk is clear of visitors. Face masks are required during the entire visit.
- Reserved time slots allow up to 6 guests per visit.
- Visitors must keep a distance of 6 feet between themselves and other guests.
Way-finding: Upon arrival, Museum guests will receive an easy-to-follow tour route, with arrows and designated viewing areas marked on the floor to avoid the clustering of groups. Hand sanitizers are located throughout the facilities, and disinfecting wipes are provided in the restrooms and elevator areas. Audio tours and a regulations guide are provided upon check-in. Visitors do not need to bring a printed ticket—just a confirmation number.Reserve Tickets Now
Museum Store: We want to make everyone’s shopping experience safe. We are equipped for “contactless” payment at the front desk.
In Case You Need to Cancel
- REFUND POLICY: If you do not call to cancel appointment within 24 hours of your booking time, you will not receive a refund.
- EXCHANGE POLICY: If you’re unable to make your scheduled appointment due to an illness or conflict, please call us within 24 hours so we can reschedule you for another time that would work better.
- NO SHOW POLICY: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are limited on the number of people we can accommodate in a day. We do ask that you call the museum to let us know you’ll be unable to make it in to your scheduled appointment. Please contact our Admission Desk at 518-792-1761, ext. 350 to cancel your appointment. If you do not show up for your scheduled time and do not notify museum staff then you will forfeit any exchanges or refunds.