Appointment-Only Re-Opening Plan | August 1, 2020
The safety of our visitors and staff remain our number one priority.
Everyone at The Hyde Collection is thrilled to start welcoming visitors back to the Museum. Rest assured that we are following all of the guidelines and protocols from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Governor Andrew Cuomo’s New York Forward, and Warren County. If you’re not feeling well, please delay your visit. (Please call our Admission Desk, 518-792-1761 ext. 350 to let them know you will not be able to make it in.) We ask that everyone take their temperature the day of your visit.
We can’t wait to see you at The Hyde!
Planning Your Visit
Starting August 1, 2020 visits to The Hyde Collection will be by appointment only. Please book your visit on our website prior to arriving at the Museum, and arrive at least five minutes before your designated time. Guests will remain outside the museum doors until the front desk is clear of visitors, and are asked to put on a face mask before entering. Upon arrival, Museum guests will receive an easy-to-follow tour route, with arrows and designated viewing areas marked on the floor to avoid the clustering of groups. Hand sanitizers are located throughout the galleries, and disinfecting wipes are provided in the restrooms and elevator areas. Audio tours and a rules and regulations guide will be provided upon check-in. We do not need a printed ticket—just a confirmation number
By the Numbers
- 4: number of people allowed to sign up per time slot
- 10: time in minutes of sign-up segments
- 6: distance in feet that visitors are asked to keep between themselves and other guests
- 60: length in minutes of an average visit to The Hyde under the new set-up
- 26: number of hour-long time slots available in one day
We want to make everyone’s shopping experience is safe. We are equipped for “contactless” payment at the front desk. Although we do accept cash and checks, we strongly encourage visitors who plan to purchase items from our museum shop to bring a debit or credit card to limit the interaction between employee and guests.
In Case You Need to Cancel
- REFUND POLICY: If you do not call to cancel appointment within 24 hours of your booking time, you will not receive a refund.
- EXCHANGE POLICY: If you’re unable to make your scheduled appointment due to an illness or conflict, please call us within 24 hours so we can reschedule you for another time that would work better.
- NO SHOW POLICY: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are limited on the number of people we can accommodate in a day. We do ask that you call the museum to let us know you’ll be unable to make it in to your scheduled appointment. Please contact our Admission Desk at 518-792-1761, ext. 350 to cancel your appointment. If you do not show up for your scheduled time and do not notify museum staff then you will forfeit any exchanges or refunds.