- This event has passed.
March is Membership Month
March 1 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 5:00 pm
For the entire month of March, The Hyde Collection is celebrating our members!
Whether you are a current member, renewing your support, or joining us for the first time, there are so many benefits for you to enjoy during this special month-long event!
March 1-31 only:
• 30% off in the Museum store purchases in March
• $10 off General Membership Levels:
$50 (normally $60) for Individual Membership
$85 (normally $95) for Dual/Family Membership
• $25 off Supporting Membership Levels:
$100 Participating Membership (normally $125)
$225 Donor Membership (normally $250)
$475 Sustaining Membership (normally $500)
• New and returning Director’s Circle members in the month of March will receive a private, curated experience; contact Director of Development, Kate Wilkins at 518-792-1761 ext. 346 or [email protected] to discuss opportunities and find out more!
• Join or renew in March and receive two (2) complimentary tickets to one event of your choice in 2022 (valid for non-fundraising events and does not include 2022 Luncheon or Gala).
• Join or renew as an Individual or Dual/Family in March and receive complimentary admission for two (2) guests in March 2022.
Benefits members enjoy year-round include:
• Free admission to The Hyde Collection and member-only exhibition openings
• Members-only special programs
• Members-only email with advance notice of Museum news and events
• Free or discounted admission to lectures, programs, Hyde trips and events
• Museum store discount
• Reciprocal membership in the Empire State Museums Reciprocal Program with access to more than twenty museums across New York State
• Special access to trips across the Museum Travel Alliance
• Members at the Participating Level and higher, receive privileges and discounts at over 1,000 museums across the United States, Canada, and beyond, through the North American Reciprocal Program